How to Select The Best Ergonomic Reclining Chair? Buying guide
Are you fed of searching for the best ergonomic reclining chair? Well you aren’t the only one! Almost everyone who goes to work wants to make sure that they have the best ergonomic reclining chair for their needs. Why break your back when you can do your work in the comfort and luxury of the best ergonomic reclining chair in the market? You might have to buy it yourself but it is well worth the expense, right?
So here are a few tips on how to choose the best recliners chair for your needs.
- Start by measuring your height and the height of your work table. Most sites have a ergonomic assessment tool by which they can calculate the exact kind of ergonomic reclining chair you will require. Just measure the details that the site calculator is asking you for and get going right away. A few sites will also throw up the best results of ergonomic reclining chair for you to choose from. But don’t be hasty, take the time to window show and learn about ergonomic reclining chairs before you make a purchase.
- Ensure that the ergonomic reclining chair versions you have chosen all have adjustable backs and seats. This way you can move them up and down as you require them to be. You should also be able to move the back seat as front and behind as you want to just like a car seat. For example, if you are 5’0″ tall to 6’4″ tall, you should find seats that are from 15″ – 22″ and more to help you sit as comfortably as possible.
- Check the seat pan of your chair. There should be two finger spaces between the seat and your knees and an inch of space all around your hips when you sit down. This measurement is not the same for people who are overweight but do use it as a simple guideline to find the best seat for your needs.
- Lower back support is very essential when you are planning to use the ergonomic reclining chair for long periods of time. Remember that its your lower back that tends to ache when you don’t sit properly. Your perfect ergonomic recumbent chair should have active or passive lumbar support to ensure that your back is perfectly supported as you work.
- Pricing is off course very important when you are planning to buy your ergonomic best recliner chair. You can check with every site that you have short listed to find price ranges. But please note that most chairs will cost about $50-$300 and above depending on the features that are present on them. Do be careful about the chairs and the back support though as many chairs don’t really do exactly what they promise.
The video below shows you several models of ergonomic recliner chairs with reviews and brief guide on each model.